33 Douglas Road, Longniddry, EH32 0LQ
About the property
Offering wonderfully spacious and flexible accommodation that is sure to appeal to families, this detached house in sought-after Longniddry accommodates a living room, a large dining kitchen, four bedrooms, and two bathrooms, all enjoying tasteful neutral décor and modern fixtures and fittings. Externally, the house is accompanied by a low-maintenance, secluded south-facing garden and private parking is provided by an integral single garage and a private driveway. Longniddry's everyday amenities lie within easy reach of the house, including shops for essentials, the primary school, and the train station, as well as the picturesque beach and East Lothian's beautiful countryside.
• Detached house in Longniddry
• Tasteful, modern interiors
• Entrance hallway
• Elegant living room with fireplace
• Large dining kitchen with bi-folding doors
• Four bedrooms (three with storage)
• Two well-appointed bathrooms
• Low-maintenance rear garden
• Integral single garage and private driveway
• Gas central heating system
• Double-glazed windows
Extras: All fitted floor coverings, window coverings, light fittings, and integrated kitchen appliances will be included in the sale.