34 Artillery Park, Haddington, EH41 3QA
About the property
This two-bedroom end-terrace house forms part of an established residential development in Haddington, occupying a generous corner plot and therefore enjoying spacious gardens and excellent off-street parking.
The home has evidently been well-maintained over the years and now offers an exciting opportunity to carry out cosmetic upgrades and modernisation, providing a blank canvas for the new owner to put their own stamp on.
• End-terrace house in Haddington
• Set on a generous corner plot
• Opportunity for modernisation and upgrades
• Entrance hallway
• Generous, dual-aspect living/dining room
• Good-sized kitchen with garden access
• Two spacious double bedrooms
• Bright shower room
• Spacious front and rear gardens
• Private multi-car driveway
• Gas central heating system
• Double-glazed windows
Haddington is home to excellent amenities, including shops, schools, transport links, and scenic open spaces, whilst the rest of East Lothian and the city are easily accessible.
Extras: All fitted floor coverings, window coverings, light fittings, and integrated kitchen appliances will be included in the sale.
HOME REPIORT: £160,000
- Living Rooms
- Tel GSB 01620825368/gsbsolicitors.co.uk
- Audrey Turner
- 01620 828939